The exhibition space within Cupar Heritage Centre tells the story of the Burgh of Cupar, former seat of justice and County Town of Fife.
Topics relating to Cupar that are being commemorated through displays in 2016 include the 150th anniversary of the opening of Stratheden Hospital (originally known as Fife and Kinross District Asylum) on 1st July 1866. Ninety years ago saw the start of production at the Cupar Beet Sugar Factory in 1926, a major local employer and business partner for the farming community in the East of Scotland until its closure in 1971.
Adjacent to Platform 2, Cupar Railway Station, Station Road, Cupar KY15 5HX
Phone: 01334 844979 / Web: www.cuparheritage.org.uk